Thursday, June 25, 2015

Sweatalot




We’re Knights of the Less-Round Table,
Exercising all that we’re able.
We do routines
On gym machines
With technique impecc-able.
We work out here in Sweatalot,
Do a set, re-set and squat a lot.

We’re Knights of the Less-Round Table.
Our workouts are painful.
For many hours
‘Til we hit the showers,
Muttering curses quite disdainful.
We’re crazy fit in Sweatalot,
And we try hard not to sit a lot.

Each day, we’re tough and able.
Get all the steps we can finagle.
We do workouts,
Eat Brussel sprouts,
And say no to that bagel.
It’s a healthy life in Sweatalot

Tho I write posts I regret a lot.

1 comment:

  1. As a massive Monty Python fan, to the point that I have discussed the original version of this song in quite some depth with some of my students on more than one occasion, I wholeheartedly endorse this post. Love your rendition of a total classic.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails