Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Sing Along, Wee Little Children!

Oh, He Was a Jolly Fat Fellow

Oh, he was a jolly fat fellow,
He was a jolly fat fellow,

He was a jolly fat fellow, 

Which nob’dy could deny.
Which nob’dy could deny.
I doubt anyone would try. 
Now he is an awfully fit fellow,

He is an awfully fit fellow,

He is an awfully fit fellow…
I’d much rather be like this guy!





Whistle While You Work Out




Just whistle while working out.
Da da dada da da (don’t pout)
And cheerfully together 
Fat for muscle we'll replace. 

It’ll be less crappy if you stay happy
With a smile upon your face.

And as you sweat and shred

Just try to imagine instead

It’s only a scary nightmare

And that you're back home in bed.


The C-H-E-A-T-E-R Song

Ol’ Jack Sh*t, sittin' in a car.
C-H-E-A-T-E-R
First comes cola, then comes snacks
Then comes Quadruple XL slacks.



I Love Food

I love food,
That’s just me,
Led to my obesity.
With a great big lunch,
And a snack at half past two,
Can’t you see what that will do?

I love food,
That’s just me,
But best friends we should not be.
With a great big shrug,
Must be careful what I chew,
Time to say I love me, too.

Buff and Fit Gals

Buff and fit gals, did you work out tonight? 

Work out tonight, work out tonight. 

Buff and fit gals, did you work out tonight?
Or watch TV by the light of the moon?

1 comment:

  1. Loving your humour good luck on your journey wish you all the best
    Will be following your journey & hopefully getting some tips that Will help me too :) no pressure lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails