Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A Few More Weight Loss Jingles



Diet right, eating things more liiiiiite.
Outta sight, gettin’ light with right diet. 



I don’t wanna grow fat.
I’ll be totally fit.
There’s a million ways to do it.
I don’t ever wanna quit.
I don't wanna grow fat.
I'm totally fit.
I’m looking better in a sweater,
And my pants rarely split.
From bikes to trainin’ to eatin’ right,
It's the biggest challenge there is (gee whiz!)
I don't wanna grow fat,
Not one single bit
Or I wouldn’t be Jack Sh*t.
More fun, more fitness, oh boy.
I wanna be so totally fit!
More life, more fun, oh boy!



M'm! M'm! Salt! M'm! M'm! Salt!,
Campbell soups are packed with sodium,
M'm! M'm! Salt!




Double your waistband,
Double your butt
With Double-food,
Double-food,
All up in your gut!


The best part of waking up
Is not feeling all achy and bloated and cranky from poor diet and not enough exercise.



I am stuck at this weight.
Yeah, this weight’s stuck on me.
I am stuck at this weight.
Yeah, this weight’s stuck on me.
Yes, it holds on tight no matter what
On fingers, toes and knees. 
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh
I am stuck at this weight
But that’s not stopping me.






5 comments:

  1. You should really consider starting your own advertising agency. ;) You're crazy talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyable jingles. http://healthandfitnesstipsforyou.com/weightloss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your information, it was really very helpfull.. phen375 uk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails