Thursday, August 29, 2013

What Have We Here? Weight-Loss Songs for the Wee Little Children!

Slow, Slow, Slow Your Bloat
Slow, slow, slow your bloat.

Don’t eat so much ice cream.

Healthy, healthy, healthy, healthy.

Live the life you dream.

Twinkle Twinkle Little Scale
Twinkle, twinkle little scale.

How you make me want to wail.

With your number, oh so high.

Why’d I eat that cherry pie? 

Twinkle, twinkle little scale.

Next week’ll be a different tale!

It's Raining, It's Hailin’
It’s raining, it’s hailin’,

My diet plan is failin’;

Grabbed some peach ice tea,

And watched TV,

And paid for it at my weigh-in.

The Nothin’ Man
Oh, do you know the nothin’ man?

The nothin’ man, the nothin’ man?

He wants you to do nothin’, man,

And he lives inside your brain.

Oh, yes, I know the nothin’ man.

The nothin’ man, the nothin’ man.

I know he wants me to do nothin’, man,

So I kicked him outta my brain.

Solomon Chunky
Solomon Chunky,

Began on Monday,

Chinese on Tuesday,

Buffet on Wednesday,

Happy Hour Thursday,

Pizza on Friday,

Dieted on Saturday,

Gained on Sunday,

Nothing ends
For Solomon Chunky.

8 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails