Monday, December 17, 2012

Weight Loss Christmas Carols

• I’m Dreaming of a Lite Christmas

• I Saw Mommy Eating Hershey Bars

• Rudolph, the Calorie-Tracking Reindeer

• The Not-So-Little Drummer Boy

• Santa Claus Is Coming to Town (for his Weight Watchers Meeting)

• I’m Eatin’ Nuttin’ for Christmas

Feliz Not-a-Carb

• It's So Close to Christmas (And I'm So Far From Goal Weight)

• Do You Eat What I Eat?

• Walkin’ in a Thinner Wonderland

• A Weigh in a Manger

• The Twelve Meals of Christmas

13 comments:

  1. Um, why does Carol get all the credit for Christmas songs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very interested in those Twelve Meals of Christmas. More details, please. I could probably eat all 12 in one sitting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you know I will be singing allll day

    I SAW MOMMY EATING MY HAUNKKKAH GELLLLLLLT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't sing this for me..I will get more hungry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha!!! My favorite is Santa coming for his WW meeting!! I'm sure he was counting points instead of the days of Christmas!! I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your style is very unique іn compariѕon to other ρeοplе I have гeаd stuff from.
    Mаny thаnκs for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I'll
    јust booκmark thіs pаge.
    My weblog ; loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  9. When someone wrіtes an post he/shе maintains
    thе imagе of a user in hіѕ/her brаin that how а
    usег сan unԁerstаnd іt.

    Thеrefoге that's why this paragraph is amazing. Thanks!
    Feel free to surf my homepage loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic article.Thanks Again. Really Cool.
    Buy Youtube Likes

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cannot thank you enough for the article post.Really thank you! Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails