Monday, January 16, 2012

That's a No-No, Says Mister Bobo

Weight loss is tough. Sometimes you find that you need a little help when you've hit a hard patch of road. That's why I recently hit up one of my oldest childhood friends, Mister Bobo.

"Yo, Jack. I don't see why you're having such a tough time."

"Just eat less and exercise more, bitch!"


"Keep moving, home slice. Nothing to see here."

"I've got an idea: why don't you quit hanging out in the pantry and go rake some leaves or something?"

"Beer? Ummm, that's a no-no says Mister Bobo."


"TV or not TV? Ummm, not TV!"

"Instead of an evening snack, why don't you enjoy a heaping helping of nothing-at-all?"


Thanks, Mister Bobo. It's nice to know you've got my back.


9 comments:

  1. Love Mr. Bobo. You should take him to the gym today. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I need to find my own "Mr. Bobo" to help me stay on the straight and narrow! :-)

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Bobo seems to be a know it all of getting healthy! Good friend ya got there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Mr. Bobo needs to come to my house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to take Mr. Bobo to work with me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was looking at your sidebar jack when I had a sudden realization..laaast time, you did not high five a hobo...jinxing your weight loss. This time you can 'do it right'....start looking for that hobo Jack. I mean it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Mr BoBo and he terrifies me.
    all
    at
    once.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a scary Mr. Bobo but has some sound advice! ;-) If I can help, let me know although I may be scarier than Mr. Bobo!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails