Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Famous Last Words

• “Maybe I’ll just look at the dessert menu…”

• “A week off from exercise will probably be good for me.”

• “Well, I AM on vacation…”

• “Since we’re working late, let’s just order in a pizza…”

• “Well, I hate for it to go to waste…”

• “I can’t really justify that gym membership anymore…”

• “Hey, who brought donuts?”

• “Maybe I’ll just get a small popcorn at the movies…”

• “I’ll just start a new diet on Monday…”

• “Just a little piece… well, maybe not that little… just a bit more…”

• “Maybe I’ll just watch one episode of Mad Men on Netflix on Demand…”

• “A coupon for the all-you-can-eat buffet, you say?”

• “Why not?”

11 comments:

  1. You are so right. I have heard those words so many times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many of these would be appropriate on tombstones too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done a majority of all of those in my day. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have used all of them like one hundred times each. :(

    I need new excuses. NO I NEED NO EXCUSES.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about "What do you mean high calorie? There's no calories in liquid."

    ReplyDelete
  6. TODAY IS THE DAY - NOW, not later!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm pretty sure I have said every one of these things.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails