Saturday, July 30, 2011

At My W.I.D.T.H.'s End?

A little over a year ago, I asked readers to do me a solid: jot down the reason (or reasons) that you're on this weight-loss/healthy-living kick. The feedback I got (and have continued to get) just blew me away. 
I'd like to keep the ball rolling, but it's going to require some help from you. Spread the word on your blog, on your tweets, on your Facebook wall or Google Plus... ummmm... whatever Google Plus call's their Facebook wall. Bang the drum and help me keep the W.I.D.T.H. train rolling...

Email  contributions to jacksh.tgettinfit@gmail.com and be sure to include a blog link if you want it included.



Anonymous
















2 comments:

  1. this series continues to be one of my favorites Jack...ok who am I kidding...I love all of them!

    How's your summer going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanna look good nekkid again. :)

    Barney
    Everything Strength

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails