Tuesday, March 1, 2011

More Weight Watcher Meeting Conversation Stoppers

  • “Have you ever tried shoving a Snickers bar inside a Twinkee, then microwaving it for 20 seconds?”
  • “How many points are in puppy meat?”
  • “In some cultures, it’s a sign of great respect to loudly break wind in a crowd.”
  • “Hey, when the meeting starts, let’s all start yelling like it was a town hall meeting.”
  • “Who’ll give me a dollar to eat a whole can of Cheese Whiz?”
  • “Do you know if they make sugar-free edible underwear?”
  • “I don’t get my weigh-in… I dieted all morning.”
  • “I’ve already lost one-quarter of one percent of my total body weight.”
  • “We oughta all tailgate in the parking lot before our next weigh-in.”
  • “Does my fat ass make my ass look fat?”

  • “Are we gonna have square dancing again this week?”
  • “I’m really on a roller coaster; one week I’m up two pounds, the next week I’m up four pounds.”
  • 
“Whenever I get hunger cravings, I just brush my teeth… with frosting.”
  • “I can’t believe I gained weight this week. I mean, I’m wearing my lucky floral mumu.”
  • “I had a big loss this week. Congratulations?!? Congratulations on losing my house? You are one sick human being!”
  • “Do you have any leftover points you’re not using?”
  • “I’m gonna try Zumba as soon as I can say the word 'Zumba' without laughing.”
  • “Can you believe I’m wearing a cowboy hat made out of pound cake?”
  • “Do you know where they keep the emergency chips-n-dip?”

11 comments:

  1. "Does my fat ss make my ass look fat?" -- Now that's one I can really appreciate! Hilarious, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. “I’ve already lost one-quarter of one percent of my total body weight.”
    Hey, a goal is a goal...I guess!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I needed that. You just made me want to rejoin WW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was literally laughing out loud with this one. Thanks again for your great sense of humor. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, a hat made out of pound cake. Now that is a look I can get behind. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, I can only imagine what my leader would say about some of these...too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha! I am doing Weight Watchers and those are hilarious. I love the first one about putting a Snickers in a Twinkie.. sounds like a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hysterical! I was on WW for a few months but always thought they gave me too many points. Don't like the PointsPlus program - but this entry definitely made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jack. OMG, this is hilarious, I'm printing it out and will take it to my ww meeting on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I once asked my (former) leader that, since I have IBS and immediately poop after eating about 85% of my meals, do I have to count the points? She didn't answer.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails