Saturday, February 12, 2011

Wicked W.I.D.T.H.'s

 
Welcome to another W.I.D.T.H. Weekend, where I share new and old contributions to my "Why I Do This Here" (W.I.D.T.H.) series. I've found that the folks who seem to be rockin' the scale at a more intense level seem to have a deeper understanding of not only what they're doing but why they're doing it. Yeah, I know... I'm a bottomless pit of wisdom.

Well, it's still not too late to send me your card as well. Email me at


















Michelle

7 comments:

  1. Favorite part of my Saturday mornings now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them, will have to think of one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! That was fast- thank you. I love the others as well, and the links to new blogs to explore.

    13

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! Will have to check out a few of these bloggers as they are new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the W.I.D.T.H. entries!! They are so inspiring. Ever thought about putting them all together in a book? :)

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jack, I LOVE the W.I.D.T.H posts. I've sent this link to a couple of my friends who will love it and be inspired just like I am. Have a great rest of the weekend, and thanks so much for these lovely posts.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails