Saturday, January 15, 2011

W.I.D.T.H.ering Heights



Welcome to another W.I.D.T.H. Weekend. In case you don't know, W.I.D.T.H. stands for "Why I Do This Here". It's a group-think effort at exploring the various reasons why we're all on this weight-loss/healthy living merry-go-round. 

Hundreds of folks have sent me contributions, and if you haven't already, I can only assume one of two things: (1) you don't know how to work a camera and/or email or (2) you suck. 

If you do know how and work a camera/email and you don't suck, then get off your duff, jot down why you're doing what you're doing on a card, a scrap of paper, your hand... and find some way to electronically deliver it to







 


 Rebekah G.

 


Hello Jack, sorry for my bad English, but I write from Italy.
There are no interesting blogs about large weight losses in Italian (my language)...maybe because in Italy obesity is considered a secondary problem although it is becoming increasingly common and maybe because we are always arrears of 20 yers versus U.S.A about technology  and blogging for us is still a novelty;also it's not common to see people of 300-400 pounds...

My weight now is 134 kg (296 pounds) and i have a lot of weight to lose, so i have to read blog in english to encourage my self and i found your blog.

I send you a WIDTH pictures hoping that the english line is grammatically correct and i've write the same line in Italian.. maybe other italians read the blog.

ok,that's all...thanks for your humor.

get fitter and healthier!!!!
enjoy the road of life



Enhanced by Zemanta

10 comments:

  1. I always find these very moving... thank you for continuing to do them.
    Loretta
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting these and for inspiring people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does Honib1 have on her card. I am having trouble reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I plan on sending my pic in soon. I love these...there so touching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jack! These are so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's really inspiring. Thanks for collecting and posting these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello in Italy! good luck on your journey also! great post jack!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Think I will send mine in...and rebekah G. made me cry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an awesome idea. I'm still figuring out how to work my camera, but I will definately be contributing soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails