Thursday, June 10, 2010

W.I.D.T.H. All Due Respect

Well, I'm about caught up with all my W.I.D.T.H. pic posts. If you've sent one to me and it hasn't shown up by now, chances are it's gotten lost in the shuffle, so by all means get back in touch with me. I finally realized that my Spam folder was eating a few, too (while letting the "You Just Won 10 Billion Pounds in the U.K. Lottery You Didn't Enter" messages slide right on through, thank you very much). Plus, somebody sent me a video W.I.D.T.H. that I've somehow misplaced, so please, please, please forward me the link one more time.

And it's definitely not too late for you to get in on the act; I may not be posting these every day anymore, but I'm sure I'll continue to get enough to sprinkle them in every so often. Email your contributions to jacksh.tgettinfit@gmail.com and be sure to include a blog link if you want it included.



Anonymous
















Cassandra @ The Path to Wellness


Want to know what makes Jack Sh*t happy?
Head over to Eating Journey to see...

14 comments:

  1. Oh I cannot tell you how much I love all these, Jack.

    And so many of these reasons are like echoes in my mind.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all! (Except that "Before" pic...ouch!)

    Thanks Jack you are so awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. FitDVDaddict, I luv them guns. Nice.

    You are all an inspiring bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! I hope they keep coming in so we can keep seeing them!

    -jafg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y' know this is one of the best ideas you've had mister! I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so great. I love reading all the reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @FitDVDaddict,

    You go, girl!

    @Gen, I agree; "Befores" bite.

    Kudos to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all great pics! But my favorite belongs to that of my beautiful friend Coco!

    ReplyDelete
  9. am now going to read Kate@fearless cause she seems like my kind of gal. Great once again Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for posting my WIDTH. I feel like such a star :-).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for posting my W.I.D.T.H!!

    @Drea and M Pax - I'm blushing! Thanks!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to all of them, and you as well Jack. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails